This premium boutique hotel will rejuvenate your soul and create precious memories as you are pampered with personalised butler service, cocktails and canapés at sunset overlooking the wilds of Africa, before indulging in a platter-style dinner under the stars.
With a focus on exclusivity, this lavish facility provides unforgettable experiences on the doorstep of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
The 20-room Victoria Falls Safari Club has a central guest area featuring a lounge, dining area and bar, as well as a viewing deck which overlooks the game corridor to the Zambezi River and a wildlife-rich waterhole.
Safari Club guests enjoy a complimentary minibar, afternoon teas, cocktails and canapés, head and shoulder massages and edutainment presentations.Located within the magnificent grounds of the award-winning Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, Safari Club guests may access its facilities, including the famous Buffalo Bar and the deluxe MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, which both have spectacular views.
Facts & Facilities:
• Set adjacent to Victoria Falls Safari Lodge and operated as a separate facility, Victoria Falls Safari Club is located high on a plateau, which forms a natural boundary to the Zambezi National Park. Victoria Falls Safari Club offers luxurious accommodation with expansive views of unspoilt bushveld and spectacular African sunsets. Victoria Falls Safari Club is a premium property and offers butler service.
Complimentary inclusions are:
• A beverage station including a mini bar which is re-stocked daily with beer, wine, soft drinks, bottled water and a Nespresso machine. • Wi-Fi throughout The Safari Club. • Same day laundry service. • Afternoon teas and pastries served (15:30 - 16:30). • Sundowner cocktails and canapés (17:30 - 18:30). • Club guests have complimentary access to edutainment presentations on the resort which occur at least three times per week (e.g. David LivingstoneJourney and other topics) starting from 09:30 dependent on season and weather (duration approximately 30 minutes). • A head and shoulder or foot massage on the Club viewing deck daily (subject to availability of Spa staff) (15:30 - 16:30). • Guests are welcomed into the Club lounge for a private check-in and orientation. Breakfast for Club guests is served in the Club lounge or deck. • The Club lounge has a private viewing deck overlooking the natural game paths to the Zambezi National Park and the waterhole. • Light meal menu served in the Club House. Available from 11:00 - 21:30 and bar service from 11:00 until late. • Dinner Platters are served in the Club lounge available from 19:00 – 21:00. NB. Dinner platter orders must be placed before 15:30 on the day. • Club guests have access to all existing services and facilities on the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Resort but NO other resort guests have access to the Club. • A courtesy golf cart transfer service is available on request between the Victoria Falls Safari Club and the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge. • Private shower and change room facilities are available at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge for guests arriving prior to check-in time (14:00) or departing after check-out time (10:00). • Late departures and early check-ins may be requested at an additional charge of 50% of Rack rate applicable. Subject to availability and occupancy. • Swimming pool with sun deck located at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge and at The Boma
• Accommodation rates include 2% Government levy and 15% VAT • Credit cards accepted: VISA, Amex and MasterCard. Direct bank transfer is our preferred method of payment and must be paid in the currency as invoiced into relevant accounts as stated on the invoice/statement. All incoming payments should be gross and bank charges are for the payee’s account. • Check-in time for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, Victoria Falls Safari Club, Victoria Falls Safari Suites and Lokuthula Bed and Breakfast Lodges is 14:00; check-out time is 10:00. • Check-in time for Lokuthula Self Catering is 16:00; check-out time is 10:00. • 24 hour reception service at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge reception. • Activities desk located at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge (open from 07:00 – 19:00). • The Boma – Dinner and Drum Show and MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant are located on the same resort complex and open to all guests. Bookings are essential. The Boma – Dinner and Drum Show can be exclusively hired based on a minimum of 250 guests. • Private and bush dinners available on request with charges applicable. • Baby-sitting facilities on request at a nominal charge.• Ample free, secure open parking space. • Curio and gift shop at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge. • A complimentary shuttle bus service transports guests to the Victoria Falls Rainforest and town centre (village market and Victoria Falls) on an hourly basis throughout the day.First shuttle bus departs at 07:45 and operates on an hourly cycle with the last shuttle bus departing at 21:45. It is approximately a 15 minute journey to the rainforest and town centre. • Complimentary evening shuttle bus to The Boma – Dinner and Drum Show for resort residents only. • A night reception service is available at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge (can be dialled from all properties/rooms on the resort). • 24-hour security and medical air rescue service facility is on call locally. NB. It is the responsibility of each guest to have adequate medical and travel insurance cover for the duration of his or her trip. • Private shower facilities for early arrival and late check-out guests located at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge. • Swimming pool with sun deck located at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, Victoria Falls Safari Club, Victoria Falls Safari Suites and Lokuthula Bed and Breakfast guests only.
Activities Available on the Resort:
• Complimentary activities on the resort are nature trails as well as the Vulture Culture Experience, which occurs daily at 13:00, below the Buffalo Bar viewing deck (duration is approximately 30 minutes). This is a conservation project to help maintain the local vulture populations, providing guests with a thrilling insight into the lives of these raptors. • Resort activities on offer for an additional fee consist of the Siduli Hide and guided walks. These can be booked in advance or at our Activities Desk. • Additional activities in the region may be booked at the in-house Activities Desk including white water rafting, canoeing, helicopter flights over the Victoria Falls, game drives, sunset cruises, bungee jumping and gorge swings. Guests may use the lodge’s complimentary shuttle bus to visit the Victoria Falls Rainforest.
In- house event coordination services available:
• Tailor made wedding services. (Quotations available upon request). • Conference facilities. • Incentive and team building programmes available. (Quotations available upon request).
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge offers a unique venue for conferences and business seminars. The lodge has two conference rooms, two breakaway rooms and an open-air amphitheater, which seats a maximum of 200. Our conference packages include room hire; standard equipment and stationery; morning and afternoon teas, lunch (set menu or buffet). All venues have air conditioning, fans, Wi-Fi and power points.